All Third Grade Students Should Have:
- 4 heavy duty plastic folders with pockets (with prongs)
- 4 packages of sharpened #2 pencils
- 3 composition wide ruled books (Black and White)
- 4 glue sticks
- 1 pair Fiskar scissors
- 2 boxes Crayola crayons-24 pack
- 1 pkg. Expo markers
- 1 jumbo Magic Rub Eraser
- 2 packs copy paper
- 2 packs loose-leaf paper (wide ruled)
- 2 boxes tissues
- 1 pack of Clorox Wipes
- 1 yellow highlighter
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- 1 Pencil pouch (NO pencil boxes)
Please do make sure the folders are plain in color and plastic. The plastic ones last the entire school year even when handled daily.
Please make sure all composition notebooks are plain (black and white). I will be collecting school supplies to put in materials needed for our school year.
If possible, please bring your supplies to Open House/Registration.